Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Personal information:
Matthew Thomas, Grosse Pointe Park, mthomas18@jcu.edu

Matt is fine.

I love sports, especially hockey which I am playing for John Carroll. I love staying up to date with events happening in American politics and worldwide events. I enjoy learning and making friends.
Learning Style and more: 
A teacher and group who understand that failure is ok as long as you continue to work hard and don't give up.

Technology and Social Justice:
The wheel is the most important technological invention to date.

Equality of thought. It's ok to be different and society needs to understand that.
Gay rights, racial equality, gender wage gap equality.
 
I speak out against discrimination regardless of where it comes from.

About Dr. Shutkin: 
What social justice issue do you think is the most prevalent in our society?

No comments:

Post a Comment